This summer I'm taking a class toward my Educational Administrator degree. Much of my reading has been -- let's be honest -- boring. The writing for the course -- boring.
My pleasure reading has been anything but boring. Here are some of the books I've read this summer.
- 50 Shades of Grey (all 3)
- Hourglass & Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- A Night Like This by Julia Quinn
- Lady Amelia's Mess and A Half by Samantha Grace
- Perfectly Matched: A Lucy Valentine Novel by Heather Webber
- A Family To Cherish by Ruth Logan Herne
- Dangerous in Diamonds by Madeline Hunter
Now it's almost August and I'm looking forward to reading some classics that I visit each year. I love these books and each time I read them it is as if I picked them up for the first time.
- Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte
- Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights Emily Bronte
That's it according to Maddy~