Series versus Single Title

Do you like reading a continuing series? Or do you like reading one book and being done with it?

I love continuing series. There are several that I wait and wait for the next one to come out. Some of my favorites are Adriana Trigiani, Big Stone Gap Series, Very Valentine Series, and Nora Robert's, Bed of Roses Series are some of my favorites.

And of course there are the Harry Potter and Twilight Series. I love these books and waited for them to be delivered by my faithful mailman.

Of course there is a downside to series. Waiting for the next book to be written, published, and released can take forever. And some writers have a hard time keeping the series fresh and the characters engaging.

Here's a list of my favorite series that I often go back and read again and again:
Evanovich's Stephanie Plum Series
Jan Karon Mitford Series
Lisa Kleypas' historicals
The Outlander Series

Share some of your favorites! I love to hear what others are reading.

That's it according to Maddy~

Tootles~
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.