Highland Hope is up for Book of the Month at Long and Short Reviews!

Exciting news!


My novel, Book 1 in the Wild Thistle Trilogy: Highland Hope received a 5 STAR Review from Long and Short Reviews.

Because it received a 5 STAR review, Highland Hope is now up for Book Of The Month!

Please take a moment to vote for my novel!







Snippet from the review:

Madelyn Hill wrote a wonderful romance book. The plot was not like one I’ve ever read before which was pleasing to me. Thumbs up for originality. I was thoroughly intrigued to keep reading to find out how it was going to end for everyone involved. The pace was a steady rhythm without any hiccups.

I want to assure readers that the ending of Highland Hope was perfect. I really loved the message, or at least the message I got out of it which was to compromise. It was a brilliant solution to ensure that Hope and Aidan could save the clan and their love.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.