Reading and Writing

I'm working hard at finishing up my young adult novel. After some tweaking and some great feedback from my friend Misty Simon, I think I've got it to where it needs to be.  I've also spent a great amount of time editing two of my historical novels that I've been neglecting lately!  I love historical novels and see that a lot of kilted heroes are once again popping up in books. Who doesn't love a hero in a kilt?

I've just finished reading Jane Porter's The Good Daughter and really enjoyed it.  To  be honest it was a hard read because I was experiencing the same family problem (don't want to give it away) as the main characters. In fact, I almost put the book down several times because it was so hard.

I'm also reading

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (always great to get a classic in)
It's In His Kiss By Julia Quinn
A Place For Family By Mia Ross

I'll let you know how I like 'em

That's it according to Maddy~

Tootles~
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.