What I'm Reading

I love the start of warm summer weather when I can pull out the lawn chair and enjoy reading outside.  I arrive home from work, kick off the heals, and plunk my butt down (if we don't have soccer, track or football).  In a perfect world, there would be a glass of cold diet coke - but I gave up pop since January, so the world is a little less shiny.

There is a huge stack of books on my desk waiting patiently to be read.  Young adult, romance, biographies, even my yearly favorite of Jane Eyre.  Somehow I can't get past the summer without reading some of the classics such as Jane Eyre, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, or Wuthering Heights.

What I'm reading now:
Nora Roberts' - The Last Boyfriend
Adriana Trigiani's - The Shoemaker's Wife
Mia Ross' - Hometown Family

Diverse in content and length and I love that.  How can you complain when there are so many books out there. Different topics, length, perspective. It's like a candy store of words and characters.  I like chocolate with almonds, you may like red licorice.

I'm wondering how many of you use eReaders? I have an iPad with eReader apps, but I still like the "real" thing when I'm reading outside and I can feel the pages beneath my fingers.

That's it according to Maddy ~

Tootles,
Madelyn


No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.