Reading & Re-Reading

I've just finished a great Scottish Historical that I loved. It is the first book in a series by Maya Banks. I've already read the series, but it's in my Nook app on my iPad and it's super convenient to read when I'm on the treadmill.  Plus I've exceeded my book purchase budget this month, so I'm stuck re-reading.

There are very few books that I re-read. I'm always in for a Jane Austen reread. I make it a point to read Jane Eyre at least once a year. And Shakespeare, I read him as much as possible. But there are also a ton of variations on these classics and I enjoy the creativity to make the story new and fresh.

So what do you re-read? Is there that book you must read every so often or else you feel as if you are missing out? Do you hate to re-read and just wait for new releases?

I'm patiently waiting for the next Scottish Historical by Maya Banks, but it looks as if that is months away - heavy sigh.

That's it According to Maddy~

Tootles,
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.