Inspiring Inspirations

Just finished 2 books by Ruth Logan Herne. She's a local writer and friend and extraordinary prolific.  Currently she's published 8 books with Harlequin Love Inspired and she writes a great blog.

What I love about Ruth's books is that they are gritty inspirationals. Real people, real problems.  Tough problems that take a lot of hard work and faith to resolve.  I love her characters and the way she writes them as if they were my neighbors.  To top it off, she writes about local places and I love that.


Another thing I like is that she's changed my view on Inspriational novels. They are much more contemporary than I thought, more involved, and character driven.

That's it according to Maddy~

Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.