Summer Reading!

Well, I'm doing my share of summer reading this summer. Even though I'm still working over the summer, I'm finding the time and staying up way too late. I've enjoyed so many books.

Here's a list:
  • Goodbye Jimmy Choo by Annie Sanders a quirky British novel.
  • Only the Good Spy Young, by Ally Carter, a young adult book with a fun main character who goes to a boarding school for spies.
  • The Girl Who Chased the Moon, by Sara Addision Allen, a stunning novel by one of my favorite authors (Please write more!).
  • The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender - awesome and quirky.
  • The Scent of Rain and Lightning, by Nancy Pickard a well-written novel that I couldn't put down!


  • What are you reading? And if you're somewhere fun in the sun and reading, let me know where you are and what you're reading.

    That's it according to Maddy!

    Tootles ~

    Madelyn

    No comments

    Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.