Book Plug and The Oscars!

Hello,
I have to plug a book by an author friend. Ruth Logan Herne is an awesome and prolific author who has 3 (yes, I said 3) books coming out this year and more the next. She writes for Steeple Hill's Love Inspired line and I love how she writes real characters, real conflicts, and with great humor. Her debut book, Winter's End is available everywhere, so pick up your copy now.

Also, do you watch the Oscars? What is it that draws you, the stars, fashion, a little of both? I love the red carpet and looking at all of those beautiful gowns. But I also like the history and grandness of the ceremony. I know who I'm rooting for and I usually like the underdog, indy film types. Also, who can pass up watching Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin? They should be hilarious!

That's it according to Maddy ~

Tootles,
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.