Trying a new thing

Change is difficult for many people, me included. I have been wavering in regards to my writing. Working full-time and my family life doesn't leave a lot of extra time. But I don't want to stop writing, in fact, I can't. I constantly think of plots, characters, and conflicts--that if I didn't write them down, I may loose my mind!

So, I have started writing several short stories. They are ranging from short short to novella and I'm having a great time.

What type of changes have you made in 2009? How are you doing? Are you sticking to your guns and ensuring the changes are sticking?

One thing that keeps resonating in my mind is that I have to make "me" time. I have to or else I will run the risk of letting my dream of writing slip through my fingers.

That's it according to Maddy~

Tootles,
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.