It's been a while!

Sorry folks, it's been a while since I've been able to post. New job, request for manuscripts, teaching writing courses, etc--have all made me a bit crazy and out of extra time.

I've had some luck since last year's RWA National Conference. A request for a full manuscript of one of my favorite novels and edits and recently a request for a partial with my favorite dream publisher. Big time and hopefully all these years of hard work have paid off.

Next week I will once again attend the RWA National Conference and meet with fellow writers and have a great time learning, mingling, and presenting a workshop.

Hopefully I will have good news soon and if not, just being asked for my work is great.

That's it according to Maddy~

Tootles,
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.