Summer Recap

Hi all! I had an awesome time at Nationals and really learned a lot, met some great people, and networked like crazy. I have also completed my Master's degree and I'm looking to get into the workforce and still have time to write.
Of course that will be easier since summer is almost over and school is about to begin. I'll have some extra time (yeah-right) to work on my books and take care of the family.
Okay, so that's in a perfect world. Instead I'll be shuttling the kids from school to after-school activities such as soccer, dance, karate, and did I say soccer.
But enough about my family life. I really loved Atlanta. It was perfect weather and the people were so friendly. The conference really topped the last one I attended and I found that the writers were there for business and fun. I went to Hard Rock-Atlanta, Pittypats, and walked around just absorbing the atmosphere.

That's it according to Maddy~

Tootles,
Madelyn

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.