Hello!


Welcome to my blog, this is my first post to "According to Maddy." I'll try to keep my post to a minimum, but filled with interesting information.
I have just heard back that I placed fourth. Not bad, since it was a new manuscript. But again, it would have been nice to have placed a little higher. (Heavy sigh) The life of a writer is alway seems to be waiting zone. I'm entering a new contest with a tried and true manuscript that has been edited, edited, edited (hopefully not to death). So keep your fingers crossed.
My latest work is a bit of chick-lit and women's fiction. I'm not sure will it will end up, but it is a ton of fun to be working on and I get to use my sacastic wit that I try to put on hold for my other works. The manuscript is perhaps one of the most personal things I've written.
My life is a bit busy with finishing a Master's Degree, taking care of three kids, and trying to write--oh, and I have a job too! I try to forget that, but it kinda' cramps my style--writing style, that is. I have to cram writing into my day whether it be at 4am or 11pm.
I'll keep you updated on the writing side of life. Keep checking back.

Tootles,
Madelyn

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog.